A candidate who has passed the Intermediate or equivalent examination and seeking admission to B.A. Part I and BH.Sc Part I. The admissions are done on the basis of merit. Admission forms must be submitted to the office within the specified period as per the notices. All required documents/ certificates (duly attested) should be submitted alongwith the admission forms. While applying the applicant must ensure that her admission form is complete in all respects as prescribed by the
It’s also crucial for students as soon as it comes read my paper to me to English Language assessments. Essay outline is a outline that supplies a platform where you’re going to have the ability to build your personal writing and produce your own ideas. It’s therefore crucial that you make certain you plan it well and earn a draft ( demanding work) of those things which you’re going to be discussing before you move the draft into the principal work. You can observe our support can be to you of assistance. After that, you should determine the topic’s function. An article template is a guide which ensures your strategy is right and that you don’t deviate from the home work. To the contrary, you might not have been a particular topic in any respect. No wonder it’s as critical as writing the article.
College. Original documents must be presented at the time of admission. The availability of subjects will be on the basis of merit and number of seats in the respective subjects during the admission period. Candidates are advised to see the notice board for all matters pertaining to admission. Names of selected candidates will be notified on the notice board and the selected candidates must note the procedure and dates for completing admission formalities. The College will not be responsible for notifying the candidates individually. Admission of a candidate selected on the basis of over-sight, wrong or incomplete information supplied by the candidate will be cancelled and the candidate will be entitled to no claim to admission in such a case.
- Admission in A., B.Com., B.Sc. (Home Science) on the basis of entrance exam conducted by D.D.U.G.U. Gorakhpur.
- Admission in all G. subjects (Education, Political Science, Home Science, Visual Art) on the basis of merit.
- Admission in Ed. on the basis of state level joint entrance exam.
- Admission in M.Ed. on the basis of entrance exam conducted by D.D.U.G.U. Gorakhpur.
- Admission to each academic year is a fresh one. The permission for re-admission will be decided on the basis of the following factors :
- Full payment of all the fees and any other dues.
- Attendance in Class Lectures.
- General behavior of students inside and outside the class.
Documents needed at the time of Admission: B.A. &BH.Sc. :
- Mark Sheet of the Qualifying Examination (Original and photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Conduct Certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Gap Certificate (if there is a gap of one or more academic session)
- Migration certificate (Original and photocopy), for those who have passed their qualifying examination from any board other than U.P Board.
- Two passport size recent color photograph (not digital).
- Caste Certificate with Documents to prove SC/ST/OBC status, if any
- Income certificate.