IQAC - Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the College.
- The IQAC will provide greater clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture
- The IQAC will contribute towards enhancement and integration among the activities of the College and institutionalize many good practices
Some of the functions of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities the Institution
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education
- Acting as a nodal agency of the College for quality-related activities
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture at College.
- Ensure enhancement and integration among the various activities of the College and institutionalize good practices
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities at College leading to quality improvement
- Collection and analysis of feedback responses from students, staff and other stakeholders on institutional process..
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning